Removing Velux window from frame

Anyone know how to take the "window" part out of the frame on a Velux skylight? I need to take it out to get access to the chimney next to it (long story - large extension prevents ladder access and I'm too nervous to go scrambling). There's an arm that supports the moving part with a stud marked "Press" but it won't move more than slightly. Anyone done it?
--
(call me) Merlin

I think the Velux website has some instructions on it.

Pull the frame down as if you were opening it, open it until you can see the brackets that hold the frame in, they are on both sides in the middle. The button you mentioned is what hold the frame from coming out. with a screw driver push this button in, both sides. Tip the frame until you have about a 100mm or 4" gap at the bottom. The top of the frame should be at the bottom , like inside out. Hold the frame with both hands, one at the top and the other at the bottom, then slide the frame out wards. Its advisable to do this with two people. Getting it back in is a two handed job.the buttons automatically jump out when the window is closed.