Refurbishing / Covering Stair Treads

Hello All,
I am looking at replacing the treads on my staircase.
The staircase itself is make of concrete with wooden treads fixed to each of the concrete steps, the original treads are too dirty to clean up.
My first thought was to use some Parana Pine window boarding by cutting the nose of the original steps and screwing the new stained window board down using some MDF for the raisers, but I have since discovered that the widest I can get Parana Pine window board is 9 Inches but my step treads are 9.5 to 10 Inches deep.
Can any recommend any other materials for doing this?
TIA
"MackeyUK" wrote:

It seems unlikely that you will be able to get ready-made hardwood treads of the exact dimensions required. Any timber merchant should be able to machine hardwood treads to the length, width and thickness required.