Reflectors For Post

I have been trying unsuccessfully to locate some reflectors to mount on the front of the posts either side of a driveway. The kind of thing can be seen on this web site from the USA http://www.k-liteusa.com/delineators_guardrail.html but I can't seem to find anything over here. Shape and colour are immaterial. Does anyone know where these can be found please?
--
Keith Willcocks
Keith Willcocks carefully considered the situation and wrote:

Use old CDs?
Ebay Item number: 250197430061 or Item number: 250197424357
well you did say u didnt mind what shape LOL
or try Item number: 250199415652
BuGgY