Recipe for lime mortar

I've built a hut from concrete blocks and I want to make the outside look nice. I think lime render is the answer but I can't find a recipe. What's lime putty? Can anybody give me some help or point me towards some please?
Steve

Recipes for lime mortar: http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/BRICKWORKMORTAR_MIXES.htm Lime putty is a soft buttery mixture usually used in restoration of historic buildings. Loads of info here: http://tinyurl.com/ebb3x

Recipes for lime mortar: http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/BRICKWORKMORTAR_MIXES.htm Lime putty is a soft buttery mixture usually used in restoration of historic
buildings. Loads of info here: http://tinyurl.com/ebb3x
Thank you. That's been helpful. Steve