Re: WATER BASED GLOSS

quickly and right through whereas oil based paint skin dries but does not completely and adjusts to the environment it in and does not tend to crack.I have moved into a house that has a water based paint on a tongued and grooved wall covering and when I turned on the central heating it cracked when the shrank I ran my finger down it to push it so I could touch it up with paint left by the previous owner and cut my finger. the paint had not been on long. so I think its ideal on a stable surface but where there is high seasonal movement so I don't think it suitable for exterior work. MikeS