Re; Heat resisting paint.

Short of contacting nasa any "brush on" paint won't last long - Thermal dynamics I'm afraid. - This is precisely the reason that ovens/cookers are "stove enamelled" during manufacture.

:0(

Reply to
Picker

Well, Hammerite do a "High Heat " brush on paint which resists temps up to

600 degrees C.

It is " ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework etc. It is resistant to knocks, cracking and flaking"

Problem is they only do it in matt black, hence my post requesting a source of gloss black to the same spec.

Reply to
Mackem