Re: Freezer question, your experience.

Page 4 of 4

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:55:04 -0700 (PDT), tmclone wrote:

What if you only have 40 minutes before your wife Bonnie comes home? (yet another movie reference - I'm on a roll)
-sw
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:55:04 -0700 (PDT), tmclone wrote:

this must be the one home repair problem duct tape can't solve.
your pal, blake

I'd wait until the rigor passed, or maybe brine them in the bathtub instead?
On 6/3/2010 8:05 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

That's why I always cut them up into smaller portions.
TDD