RE: Bathroom Cabinet

I have re-fitted out my bathroom and require a small cabinet to go between the vanity unit and the bath panel. As this is a non-standard width i.e.

240mm and is finished in high gloss brilliant white.

Can anyone recommend a cabinet maker who will not cost the earth?

Leon

Reply to
Leon Hay

In news: snipped-for-privacy@ureader.com, Leon Hay scribed for want of a better word:

Just buy a 250mm cabinet and cut it down yourself Disasemble cut top bottom and any shelves to size and possibly a door (sliding door/mirror would not matter) put side back on and away you go though for

10mm just remove both sides and fit to wall, vanity unit and bath side would provide the sides?
Reply to
Domestos