Rawl Plug Sticks?????

Used to be able to get rawl plugs on stick about the size of pencil and you just cut them whatever size you want

I liked those because you can always cut it same length as hole

Anyone know if you can still get these and what are they called??

Reply to
Chris K

I think you mean the fibre type Rawlplug. I don't think they are still made - they were replaced with the plastic type.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

I've seen fibre ones cut to length, and plastic ones in long sticks.

Looks like CJ found a link to the plastic cut to length ones (scroll down a bit)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Now you mention it, I have seen plastic ones in long sticks.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

tried the link but they were all out of stock - i'll give my local £ shop a try cheers

Reply to
Chris K

The other thing i like about them is there's no flange so you can make them exactly flush or even tad below the surface

Reply to
Chris K

Found these on Ebay

cj