Rawl Plug Sticks?????

Used to be able to get rawl plugs on stick about the size of pencil and you just cut them whatever size you want
I liked those because you can always cut it same length as hole
Anyone know if you can still get these and what are they called??

I think you mean the fibre type Rawlplug. I don't think they are still made - they were replaced with the plastic type.
Farmer Giles wrote:

I've seen fibre ones cut to length, and plastic ones in long sticks.
Looks like CJ found a link to the plastic cut to length ones (scroll down a bit)
Andy

Now you mention it, I have seen plastic ones in long sticks.

The other thing i like about them is there's no flange so you can make them exactly flush or even tad below the surface
Hi Not seen the fibre ones for years but picked some plastic ones up at a local 1 shop (10 in a packet around 10" long) or try this link. http://www.foxdiy.co.uk/fixtures-fittings/wall-plugs/cat_81.html Regards CJ

tried the link but they were all out of stock - i'll give my local shop a try cheers

Found these on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/300mm-12-Green-PVC-Wall-Plugs-Pack-50-/270510657402?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_DIY_Material_Nails_Fixing_MJ&hash=item3efbb10f7a CJ