Raised Decking - Can Anyone Recommend a Good DIY Book ?

I am thinking about building a raised deck at the rear of my house.
Can anyone recommend a good DIY book which covers raised decks ?.
TIA,
Colin...
"woodglass" wrote in message
I am thinking about building a raised deck at the rear of my house.
Can anyone recommend a good DIY book which covers raised decks ?.
TIA,
Colin...
I don't know of any books, but youtube seems to have a good few videos.
Wickes DIY leaflets? Do they still do them? They were on-line too.
On 24/06/2013 20:27, woodglass wrote:

On 24/06/2013 20:27, woodglass wrote:

Contact me off group if you like, I build decks all the time.