Radiator Replacement

Hi All,
If I replace a radiator with one of the same size will it be *exactly* the same as the old one, i.e. brackets, valve positions etc? I can't remember the make of the old ones but pretty sure they are not available anymore. Age of the old rads will be in the order of 10 to 15 years.
Thanks for any help.
Bill.

brackets/position so be prepared to fix the new brackets in different positions.
The valve outlets are more likely than not to be in the same position.
If you cannot get exactly the same width of radiator then it would be easiest to fit the nearest size smaller and use rad valve extenders to make up the difference.

Rad valve extenders - never heard of them but will have a look. Do Screwfix do them?
Cheers. Bill

them. PTS, Plumb center, your local plumbing shop (BES don't seem to list them though).

Ok, thanks again. Bill.