Radiator pipe instalation and insulation

Hi all....... I would like to install 2 radiators using all copper pipework in my part finished ground floor extension. The concrete floor is in but still needs a 65mm screed to finish. The walls are block and when finished will be dry lined with plasterboard.
My questions are this:- Can the feed pipes to the radiators be on the floor then covered by the screed? If so, what insulation / covering should be used for the copper pipes ?
Where the pipes must come down the wall, what insulation should be used ? Bearing in mind that they need to be covered by the plaster board, should they be recessed into the blockwork ?
Any advise gratefully received. Thanks, Paul