Radiator on kitchen Units

Hi,
I'd like to have a rad to warm my kitchen rather than a plinth heater (too noisy?) and am thinking about putting a vertical rad on the end of a full-height unit because there are 10cm or so between that and a door frame. Are there any issues with fixing the rad to the unit (warping etc?).
An alternative would be to get on of those designed rads (B & Q do them) that project out at right angles from the wall...this coulg go between the end of the unit and the door but would be more expensive.
--
Regards,

Simon Mc
All, I should also have said...my current radiator takes up one whole wall and I want to use this for units, which is why I'm trying to jemmy a radiator into a tight spot.
Simon Mc

I do not think that it would warp the unit. It will be the same sort of carcass that ovens sit in.
Adam
Thanks for the info Adam.
Simon Mc

I would think that the interior of the unit might warm through so it may not be suitable for food storage. You may want to consider a means of reflecting the heat, if this were to create problems. Seems a reasonable idea though, FWIW,
regards,
David