Radiator covers

Anyone got experience with these? I have a room with a large 6ft long rad, and the only covers I've found long enough are from B&Q mail order - bit expensive though at about 129! TIA Graham

Hi Graham,
Try ebay, seen some 172 cm wide Winther Brownes for 49.99 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY95068837
I used Winther Brownes in my house, bought from B&Q last year and they cost alot more than this.
Regards,
Steve.
Ta I'll take a look.