PVC Double-glazed windows draught proofing.

I have some PVC double-glazed windows, one of which is quite large. These are at times subjected to very strong winds blowing up against them. I have no problem whatsoever with the integrity of the double glazing itself but do have with the draught-proofing on the window frame and the outer frame whereby in strong winds there is a whistling noise and cold draughts are created. This makes the room temperature drop thereby more or less nullifying the benefit of the central heating.
It does seem that with the passage of time over several years the rubber supposed to exclude draughts may have "hardened" and therefore need to be replaced, a job which would be beyond my capabilities. So, I wonder if anyone can recommend a company with experience of carrying out work of this nature. I am situated outside Glasgow near Dumbarton.