Programmable thermostat / wiring?

I've recently been given a Drayton Digistat 3 programmable thermostat. In it there are 3 connectors:-
1- c 2- sat 3- call
the boiler has 4 connections :-
1 Ns 2 Ls 3 Lr 4 Spare
2 & 3 are currently linked
Could someone please tell me the wiring configuration for the programmer/thermostat
Thanks.......Eric :-)
Is this what you are looking for: http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.com/InvensysControlsEurope/Pages/Product.aspx?FRAMELESS lse&NRNODEGUID=%7bB2662ED7-8205-4D29-9F17-FE6FE62C8B2E%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fNR%2fexeres%2fB2662ED7-8205-4D29-9F17-FE6FE62C8B2E%2ehtm&NRCACHEHINT=Guest Check out the .pdf instructions. BobS

I think that the make and model of the boiler would help (you have a worcestershire bosch at a guess).
However, the Digistat is capable of main voltage switching so I would think that connecting Ls to c and Lr to call with the link removed at the boiler would allow the stat to work.
You also need to use a cable with an earth core to protect the cable.
Adam