Programmable thermostat / wiring?

I've recently been given a Drayton Digistat 3 programmable thermostat. In it there are 3 connectors:-

1- c 2- sat 3- call

the boiler has 4 connections :-

1 Ns 2 Ls 3 Lr 4 Spare

2 & 3 are currently linked

Could someone please tell me the wiring configuration for the programmer/thermostat

Thanks.......Eric :-)

Reply to
Eric Hall

Is this what you are looking for:

Check out the .pdf instructions. BobS

"Eric Hall" it

Reply to
BobS

"Eric Hall" it

I think that the make and model of the boiler would help (you have a worcestershire bosch at a guess).

However, the Digistat is capable of main voltage switching so I would think that connecting Ls to c and Lr to call with the link removed at the boiler would allow the stat to work.

You also need to use a cable with an earth core to protect the cable.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth