Preventing finger marks

Hi

I have a long, low TV cabinet, made of a wood veneer over chipboard, it is easily touched and it has always got unsightly finger marks.

Does any one have a recipe for a polish or substance that will help to resist or lessen the showing of fingermarks?

thanks

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel

White cotton gloves.!!

Reply to
Kipper at sea

Keep your hands in your pockets?

Reply to
Ash

You could have a beveled edge glass top.

Reply to
Kipper at sea

Give everyone in the house a straight jacket and have a few spare for visitors.

Reply to
Aardvark

How will they type a reply to let us know if it worked?

Reply to
Ash

Try

Ash

Reply to
Ash

Didn't think of that.

The OP could always contact Stephen Hawking and ask how he does it, I suppose.

Reply to
Aardvark