Preventing finger marks

Hi
I have a long, low TV cabinet, made of a wood veneer over chipboard, it is easily touched and it has always got unsightly finger marks.
Does any one have a recipe for a polish or substance that will help to resist or lessen the showing of fingermarks?
thanks
Daniel

White cotton gloves.!!

Keep your hands in your pockets?

You could have a beveled edge glass top.
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 01:16:09 +0000, Daniel wrote:

Give everyone in the house a straight jacket and have a few spare for visitors.

How will they type a reply to let us know if it worked?
On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:58:44 +0100, Ash wrote:

Didn't think of that.
The OP could always contact Stephen Hawking and ask how he does it, I suppose.

Try
http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/shop/categories/cleaning-products/0/tetenal/tetenal-film-cleaner-spray-400ml /
Ash