power shower problem

I wonder if anyone can offer some advice please? I have run a shower from a pump in my airing cupboard for ages without problem. Recently I changed to a larger head and although still plenty of water it is more like a heavy rainfall than a power shower. I thought the pump, which is a duel impeller type and fitted as per instructions, would be adequate for this new head, but it doesn't appear so. I would like to know what, if anything, I can do to increase the flow. Many thanks.
Just a guess, is the supply TO the pump adequate? Jb
I think so. 22mm from hot tank and 22,, from cold.

Well i'm not an expert but that seems good enough. what about height of tanks above the shower head? Hard water furring in the pump/pipes? Failing that it would seem the pump just isn't big enough. Sorry I can't be more positive for you.
Jb wrote:

What is the pump rated at? 1, 1 1/2, 2 bar? i would say with an oversized shower head you would be best with a 2 bar pump
--

darren@"BUTPLUG"thekellyhouse.plus.com
Ah, that might be it then because it is only 1.5 bar. :0(
Thanks for the advice.