Portable Shower Attachment

I'm getting a little frustrated and hope someone can help.

My bath has separate hot and cold taps, and I have a shower attachment with rubber connectors that fit over the taps. The hoses from the two connectors meet at a Y fitting, then the one hose goes up to the shower head at the top. Simple.

The rubber connectors have perished to a degree that they no longer provide a seal, so I want to buy either replacement rubber tap connectors or a whole new attachment. I challenge anyone to find any place in the UK that can sell me either. The only thing I've seen is an all-plastic version with a short hose for washing your hair in the sink. I need a full length shower attachment.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

AJ

Reply to
New User

Items 8322412 and 8319731 from

might be suitable and at under a tenner a lot cheaper that a fully pumped, thermostically controlled, all glass and chrome shower cubicle (with all the mtce that these come with :-)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

yes but they are a B***d to get the temperature right!

Reply to
Vass

Got mine last year from Brians DIY, Brigg North Lincolnshire

Reply to
biggirlsblouse

That'll do nicely - thanks! AJ

Reply to
New User

These went out with the Ark, nobody wants them (yourself excepted) anymore so they are no longer avaliable.

Simple realy.

Most practical suggestion is to replace the bath taps with a telephone mixer type which is the modern alternative.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Hello