Plumbing Gas and Corgi

I'd like to change the 3 way valve on the central heating as the radiators are getting hot when just the hot water is selected on my gas boiler. (Valve sezied I'm sure of that)
I've been told I'm not allowed to do it because I'm not corgi registered ?
B****ks was my response, surely its plumbing [1] and a bit of electrics, I'm not touching the gas side of things anyone like to differ ?
[1] drain system, swap valve, refill system inc inhibitor, wire valve.
--
Vass

pipes. Make sure the gas is off. Make sure the electrics are off. Just so you don't get something coming on when it shouldn't.

this type of job on the water pipes" of course.
More the hurry the less the speed. LOL

Vass

Have a look at
http://www.makewrite.demon.co.uk/GasFitting.html
the link is from
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/contents.html
You may be surprised to know that you may (depending upon your DIY skills) be allowed to fit the gas side of things without being CORGI registered.
Adam