Plumbing fittings 15mm <> 10mm unequal T

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get some of these fittings? At the moment it looks like I will have to make my own up with 15mm equal Ts, combined with a short bit of 15mm pipe and a 1510mm reducer - but have lots to do, so this is going to cost a lot of time.

I&#39;ve looked at Screwfix, wickes, diy shops and my local plumber&#39;s merchants - but they don&#39;t seem to exist..

Many thanks!

Sue

Reply to
Palindrome

Hi Sue

Look for "reduced branch" and "one end reduced" under pipes and fitttings. They are available at both my local plumbers merchants and B&Q.

HTH

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Also look for 15X15X10 tee, or 15X10X10 tee as applicable.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Also if you want compression local B&Q or plumb centre stock 1510 reducer olive kits that fit straight into a std 15mm compression "T"

CJ

Reply to
cj

For pushfit, Osmagold do various 15mm to 10mm reducers. Ones I have used are

15-15mm with 10mm T off and 15 to 10&10mm great for connecting your 15mm radiator supply and return that are copper&#39;ed in 10mm. I got mine from Jewsons.
Reply to
Ian_m

Thanks, and thanks to others that have suggested where to get these things. Useful URLS, that will come in handy for other things.

I&#39;m still ahving problems finding them on some web sites, but that is probabl because I am crap at finding things on web sites..

I did ask in the local big diy shed. I just want a 15x15x10 unequal T end feed. I got the usual patronising junk..end ing with, "if you can&#39;t see it, we don&#39;t stock it"..

Reply to
Palindrome

I got a couple of small adapters last year from my plumbers. They are tiny reducers where the 15 fits inside the T and then reduces to normal 10 socket for the pipe. They just fit over the end of your little finger and look very neat. Also cost a few pence.

Reply to
EricP

Lots of reducing tees at screwfix

Reply to