Plumber recomendation Shep's Bush

Anyone able to recomend a plumber in the Shepherds Bush area?...

Yes, you. This is a diy group :-))
Steve

Ahh, but I have always considered an essential part of DIY is to know when to "Get A Man In" :-)
I've always found Premier Plumbing (0208 230 0851) pretty good. They are based in Hounslow but work throughout W London.