Plumb in both washing machine and new dishwasher

We are about to purchase a dishwasher. Its likely to go next to our washing machine in the kitchen which is already plumbed in for waster and cold/hot water inlets from under the sink (right next to the washing machine location). We were expecting the dishwasher to either go next to the washing machine (further away from the sink) or swap places and go where the washing machine currently is. I understand I'll only need a cold water inlet and waste pipe going back out for the dishwasher but was wondering what else I need to buy to plumb this into the same lines as the cold and waste used for the washing machine (if that is allowed of course) ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy