Plate Compactor

Guys,
I'm thinking about doing my own driveway this month and have laid down about 2 inch of type 1.
I need to compact it and was thinking of hiring a plate compactor at about 45 per week.
However, just been along to my B&Q and they have a Hulk plate compactor for 160.00. I was thinking I might buy it instead of hiring as I've got a few more jobs lined up that I will need a plate compactor for.
I don't have a clue if this sounds any good:

Does anyone know if this looks any good for the use I am wanting it for? Also, what is usage time all about. It said it was rated at 20 minutes. What does this mean; 20 min before filling the tank again or 20 mins then give the plate a rest?
Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
John.

Here's some guidance: http://www.pavingexpert.com/blocks2.htm

I don't know either.. I "thought" I spoke English but I guess I was wrong
-snip-

-snip-
-snip-
It looks to me like "Usage Time" is how long the operator can go before risking physical damage.
The question is whether that is 20 minutes a day or 20 minutes an hour. http://www.hewden.co.uk/pdf/healthsafety/hand_arm_vibration.pdf
Jim
Thanks guys,
That paving expert website was really useful.
Looks like I won't be buying that plate compactor - It says for a type 4 drive I need at least 60Kn of force but the B&Q beasty only provides 10Kn. Guess there was a reason for it being cheap then!
Cheers,
John.