Plastic Wood

Whatever happened to Rawlplug Plastic Wood? If I want to do a tiny amount of wood filling I now have to by a tub of wood filler for about 3 pounds. Can't find Plastic Wood anywhere :-o( All I needed was a tiny amount and the rest of the tub will probably go off before it's used. Regards Mike.
With them just taken over by an Eastern European company who knows. If youre painting over afterwards why not use one of many other fillers on the shelf? Ronseal do something in a tube: http://www.ronseal.com/prodshow.asp?gID=0&prodIDr

Wickes but I still would have liked to old style toothpaste tube of filler. After all, Rawlplug used to make the stuff from glue (Durofix) and fine sawdust - no big deal to make it. Regards Mike.
Cuprinol do one. I got some in Asda recently.
message