Plastic pipe size

Being very lazy but I guess someone here will know......
Is there a commonly available plastic pipe (B&Q etc) with an internal size of 28mm or slightly over? I want to sleeve a flexible air con drain pipe where it goes through the wall.
I'll head for B&Q sometime with my flexi tube into and see if they have anything it will fit into.

32 or 40mm plastic might do. Note that you have the option of solvent weld or pushfit pipework, as they are slightly different sizes, and one might work where the other won't.
IIRC, I sleeved by 28mm gas pipe with 40mm plastic waste.
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

32mm sounds good. I assume that would be outside diameter so I guess my 28mm drain would be a reasonably snug sliding fit. I'll pop in B&Q sometime and try it for size. My 30mm core drill wouldn't fit my arbor so I had to go for a 38mm hole which is going to be a bit draughty in winter. If I can sleeve it and use squirty foam between sleeve and brick, that should cut the draught down.
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 17:17:28 +0100, Periproct wrote:

=============================================== A bit too snug (32mm), I think. The wall is about 2mm thick (2 + 2) so you really should try a good length for size before you buy.
Cic.
Using Ubuntu Linux
writes:

If I only knew where my verniers were I'd double check the size. It willl only need to slide an inch or two if the air con ever needs to come off the wall. Taking it with me and trying for size is the easiest way. At least I now know there is a standard size of pipe that is close to what I need..