Plasterboard mounting box for double socket

Where do I obtain the mounting boxes which have fittings to mount onto plasterboard? Blair
Blair wrote:

Almost anywhere that sells electrical fittings. They are a very standard stock item.
MAke sure you get one of the right depth.
--
Sue

Known in the trade as 'Fastafix' boxes, also called 'Dry Lining' boxes. Have a look at http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 0096&ts2747&id6960, or your local electrical wholesalers like CEF, Edmunsons, N&E, etc.
HTH
Johnb

I'm pretty sure I saw these in Home as well if you only need one.
--
Steve

Remove "nospam" from email address to reply to me personally

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Boxes_and_Enclosures_Index/Boxes_Dry_Lining/index.html
are probably what you are looking for. Should be available from any decent supplier.
Peter
says...

Wilkinsons do 'em and they're cheaper than many places, too. And last time I used them they were some of the easiest to use, too.
--
Roland Butter :- There\'s nothing like a knob of butter.

Thanks to all who replied Blair