Plaster Question

Dilema ...

Dot n' Dab or Browning then Multifinish.

1930 Terrance - I'll be taking the 'nice' artex walls back to brick Im just not sure what the best way to rebuild would be, other than the fact bags of plaster fit in the car and board would need to be delivered can anyone point me towards the pro's and cons of both.

I have the same problem regarding copper or plastic pipe for the central heating ... but I know better than to ask that :-)

Lard.

Reply to
Lardman

Browning then multifinish