Plaster

How soon after a room has been plastered can I paint it?

It was done yesterday afternoon and it seems to be all dry now?

--=20 =AE=D6=D0 Remove spamtrap to reply.

Reply to
Rod

It was done yesterday afternoon and it seems to be all dry now?

I'd do it. I once did some that was not even dry and it was OK!

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

There you go. We're breaking a few myths!

Rob

Reply to
Rob graham