Plaster

How soon after a room has been plastered can I paint it?
It was done yesterday afternoon and it seems to be all dry now? -- Remove spamtrap to reply.
How soon after a room has been plastered can I paint it?
It was done yesterday afternoon and it seems to be all dry now?
I'd do it. I once did some that was not even dry and it was OK!
Rob Graham
I just done some, it gave a better finish on the wall that was not fully dry

There you go. We're breaking a few myths!
Rob