Plans for a pitched roof.

Anyone know where I can find plans for a pitched roof that conforms to English regs. I realise that I will have to adapt them to my conditions. TIA.....
"Oilyboy" wrote:

Based on lack of response to previous requests on this NG for plans, they don't seem to exist.
try celotex.co.uk has drawings of different roof constructions showing the use of celotex insulation. But the principle is there.