Pitch roof over flat roof

I have a small amount of flat roof where my garage protrudes in front of the house by about 4 foot incorporating a porch to one side. The Flat roof has leaked in the past as is eveident from repairs and I've just done the same myself. So, a nice pitch roof on the front would be an attractive answer. (Other similar houses in the road have had this done) I have planning already for this and other additions so thats not an issue. The Question is, could I do this ? I'm handy enough I'm sure of that, its just the know how that I'm lacking Affixing to wall, soffits, beams etc... So can anyone point me in the direction of some clear step by step guides or would I be better handing this to a roofing company ?

Reply to
Vass