Photo frame

Hi, I have just bought a new frame for a special photograph. When the photo is in the frame it looks wet in a few places but when it is pulled away from the glass the marks disappear. I have cleaned the glass but it doesn't seem to help! Just wondered if anyone knew a cure to this problem. Many thanks. Karl.

If the picture is smaller than the frame try framing the picture with a card frame this will keep the picture off the glass Hopefully you have enough space around the picture
--
Vass