part for toilet inlet??

Hi All
My toilet was taking ages to fill, so I dismantled the fitting and found the (seal?) had a tear. I've provided links to some piccys. Are there any plumbers who could direct me to a site to buy the new part? Or will any plumbers merchants have the part in stock?
T.I.A
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/npilcs/?action=view&current -Insitu.jpg
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/npilcs/?action=view&current -Insitu.jpg
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/npilcs/?action=view&current -Seal.jpg
--
Regards
p.mc

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/npilcs/?action=view&current -Insitu.jpg
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/npilcs/?action=view&current -Insitu.jpg
If you send me your address off post, I will gladly send you a new diaphragm.
--
the_constructor

Don\'t tip it, recycle it. Join your local group.
Wow!! That's extremely charitable of you..."Thanks" and God bless.
"PM sent"
--
Regards
p.mc