panel clips? Whatever they're called

Sort of like paper clips used to clip two sheets of metal together. Any ideas what they're called? Panel clips?
Any idea where I can get them from?
paulfoel wrote:

I don't recognise the description. What applications are they normally seen?
Bob

I think they're also called fairing clips or u clips apparently. Usually found in car body work.
In my case, its to clip the bottom panel back on my cooker....
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

All sorts of thing on Google images under "panel clips" might give a clue perhaps. Maybe a a vehicle upholsterer/trimmer/coachbuilders might be able to help. I suspect they would otherwise be sold by the 1000s to trade users.
HTH
Bob
In article

Any of these look suitable?
http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/c-51-clips.aspx
--
*Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life *

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:54:08 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

If they are used on cars try the Frosts Renovation site .Are they the things like a pece of folded metal with a couple of teeth on one side to hold the screw thread and you put a screw through.
-- Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded . Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail

Try Components Direct

Spire Clips.
http://www.designassemblies.co.uk/product_detail_springsteel_024.htm

Very similar...