Painting new render

I have just had the outside of my new kitchen extension sand/cement waterproof rendered. I now want to paint it with exterior emulsion. What is the process for painting new render.
Thanks
I would think the best thing to do is look on a tin of dulux weathershield or other appropriate paint and follow the instructions. The first thing I would do is prime the render with unibond.

"TWEEZER" wrote:

On my can of Weathershield masonry paint it says to apply stabilising solution then two coats of paint. The masonry needs to be bone dry otherwise you are wasting your time. I am not sure that winter is the best time to do this.

http://www.snowcempaints.com/snowcemplus.htm
Painted an entire engine shed with it using dustbins filled with snowcem and spraying it onto walls with a stirrup pump