Painted door ?

At the house I am moving into soon, someone has painted a brandnew door with what looks like 1 coat of gloss paint without using a primer or undercoat.

How easy would it be to get the paint off and what method should I use ?

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

Are you wanting it to look like bare wood, or just to get some primer on first? If the latter, Nitromors or a blow lamp should do it. If the former, get it dipped professionally.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Thanks Rob

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

It might be easier to put a couple more coats of gloss on top. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB