Paint Stripping with Caustic

I am looking for someone in South Herts who can dip doors in caustic soda silution.

Laurie

Reply to
LouGrant

Yellow Pages, Thomson Directory?

Reply to
<?>

On 26 Mar, 08:02, ? wrote: "LouGrant" wrote: I am looking for someone in South Herts who can dip doors in caustic soda silution.

Laurie

Yellow Pages, Thomson Directory?

I have used the directories and others, if I had found what I wanted I would not have put a request in here. I have however found a company they are at 01923 222943 or e-mail us at info@herts- doorstripping.co.uk.

Reply to
LouGrant

Used to be a chap in High Street, Codicote, that we used some years ago. Don&#39;t have a contact number or even know if he&#39;s still there. Could try phoning the post office in Codicote and see if they know. David

Reply to
DavidM