Paint Rollers - Reservoir Type

I would welcome advice upon any experiences (positive and negative aspects) in using paint rollers fitted with a paint supply reservoir. The types that hold a paint charge inside the roller, or the handle.
Noticed elements of negative feedback upon a recent QVC offering.
Thanks

http://www.selkin.co.uk/site/site/home/home.asp?c2&t=sc&iD at the ideal home show a few years ago and found it to be a brilliant piece of kit and much better than expected, the prices on the website are a bit more than we paid but I would still say that they are good value for what you get. If we had used traditional rollers we would probably gone through half a dozen with the amount of painting we have done with it. The only problem we had was the filler lid split after a couple of years - so I emailed the company and asked if they offer replacements - they posted one free of charge within a couple of days. Franko.

http://www.rd.com/17805/article17805.html

I have no experience of this kit I use an Earlex Cordless Painting System (I think it is superb) http://www.earlex.co.uk/html/cps_html/pr9.htm . I bought mine from E Bay so it was really cheap. If the OP goes down the Paint Runner direction there is an advert in my local paper tonight for the kit (1st item on the Selkin web page link) for 29.99 including delivery therefore saving the 3.95 P&P charge from the website. If you want the details post back and I will let you know.
HTH
John
Thanks for the feedback folks. Getting mixed reactions to this concept (including some web site reviews). Seems to come down to the physical properties of the operator and having enough muscle power.
We are the fit active sporty types, so we may find it OK. There is only one way to find out with a 20 experiment - going to try the Painstick from Homgar.
Regards

Was that a Freudian slip?
;-)
John
No, can't blame him. It was all mine and last night's Frascati. Hope that the pain is tolerable.
Amen