Paint dye....

I've bought 60 litres of magnolia masonry paint for the exterior of my house / perimeter wall. It was an impulse buy, as the paint was half price, but all they had was magnolia. I'd like to experiment with making it a darker colour (more of a beige / brown colour), and I wondered if it was possible to buy brown dye for paint to do this with. I realise it will be difficult to get exact matches across all of the tubs I have (6), but this shouldn't be a problem, and it might be nice to have slightly different shades in different places anyway.
I'm not going to take the paint back - If I cant change the colour, magnolia it is!
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Cheers
James
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 851 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
"James Varty" wrote:

One option is to ask at the paint mixing counter (B & Q or wherever) what colour they would mix with magnolia to make it more beige/brown and whether they will sell you some. I would guess terracotta or dark brown, but mixing colours can be unpredictable.

============================='Colour tints' made by 'Rentokil' and sold by 'Focus'. They come in syringes so easy to measure. Rentokil Initial UK Ltd, East Grinstead, West Sussex. Tel. 01342 833022
The above information comes from some I've had lying around for several years so the information may not be completely up to date.
Cic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 334 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!