outside tap problem ?

I want to fit an outside tap in the back garden so its easier to water the plants ect, but the problem I have is the kitchen and all the water pipes are at the front of the house ! which means plumbing something in from the front of the house to the back.
any ideas on the best way to plumb one in, copper pipe, plastic pipe under ground front to rear ?

How about a tap in the front garden and a long hose on a reel to do th back grden watering!
HTH
John

lot of chiselling. If you have a void under the floorboards that would be easier.
Or-
Tee into the rising main in the loft (with an isolator), across the joists, down through the soffit and down the back wall? I'm thinking of doing that myself, my ground floor is concrete. I may get round to it at some point.
Steve

easiest and most aesthetically pleasing method. If you have concrete floors and do not want to either dig the concrete floor up or dig a trench around the garden then Steve is correct and you should use surface mounted copper pipe clipped to the outside of the house. This pipe could come from the loft and down the back wall if there is mains water in the loft.
Adam
Just make sure that you lag the pipe and build in some way of draining it down for the winter, else you`ll have a nice water feature down the back of the house & get yourself a nice dose of damp as well.
Richard