outside electrical conduit supports

Hello I have a 1" approx cylindrical section of conduit running around my conservatory, but some of the clips that attach the conduit don't touch the wall anymore - the rawlplugs fixing them were inserted in the mortar joints, not the brickwork, and have worked loose. Does anyone know of any fittings that I can fix into the brickwork and 'hang' the conduit on? Other than dismantling the whole conduit I cannot see how the original fittings can be removed to allow me to reattach them properly into the brickwork.
All suggetsions welcome - thanks
Stew

You could try these, http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CO20CRAMP.html they are designed for use on steel conduit but should work on plastic if you are careful. Trevor Smith

Is it 25mm PVC conduit? <http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Conduit_Pvc_Index/25mm_Conduit_and_Fittings_White/index.html
If yes then you can unclip the conduit from the saddle and reattatch the sadle to the wall with better plugs. The conduit will bend enough if you unclip enough saddles either side of the dodgy ones. If not PVC, what have you got.
Adam
Excellent, thanks. Just what I couldn't find. Stew

<http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Conduit_Pvc_Index/25mm_Conduit_and_Fittings_White/index.html