OT - which newsgroup server???

Apologies for off topic. I will soon be changing to an ISP that does not host newsgroups. I'm hoping for recommendations for a (free) newsgroup server to subscribe to, that hosts the likes of free.uk.diy.home
Thanks

Eternal-September. AIOE (several slightly quirky rules, but good). And, recently, Freenews.netfront. They don't really carry binaries (although I think E-S allows small JPGs etc).
--
Ian

Had the same problem when I switched to TalkTalk. I am very happy with albasani.net. Good retention and quick response. You have to register first, here is the link: http://albasani.net /
--
Tinkerer

"Tinkerer" wrote:

I too changed to TalkTalk and second that re albasani.