OT Timer Instruction Manual

Sorry to be OT but, does anybody know where I can obtain an instruction manual for a British Gas CH programmer UP1L. I think this is now obsolete but my mum has one in her 'new' house and she would like a manual to read so she can set it herself when she needs to change the programs. After hours of Googling I believe this is a rebadged Landis & Staefa unit (model no. not known). Does anybody have a manual they could copy for me and either e mail or post to me?
Cheers
John

The only BG programmers I have see are rebadged Draytons see link <http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.com/InvensysControlsEurope/en/ProductsServices/Drayton/ElectronicTimeswitchesandProgrammers/
Siemens site here gives the Landis & Staefa manuals http://www.siemens.co.uk/index
look under products,solutions and services then in consumer
Adam

<http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.com/InvensysControlsEurope/en/ProductsServices/Drayton/ElectronicTimeswitchesandProgrammers/
Thanks for the quick response. Definately not one of the Draytons as shown and the Siemens link doesn't work for some reason. For a picture look at this (ended) EBay listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Gas-UP1L-heating-timer_W0QQitemZ140138675770QQcmdZViewItem
Cheers
John

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Gas-UP1L-heating-timer_W0QQitemZ140138675770QQcmdZViewItem
Try http://www.siemens.co.uk
Adam
mused:

RWB9.
--
Regards,
Stuart.

... And I prolly have a few spare programmers lying about
--
geoff

Heh, I dread to think what I actually have got!
--
Regards,
Stuart.

Assuming it's curable ...
but
nowhere near 10% of the hundreds of programmers I have
--
geoff

How sad.

them to me
--
geoff

Hi
Does anyone still have an instruction Manual for the Landis & Staefa RWB9 please?
On Wednesday, 8 August 2007 21:41:37 UTC+1, Chas wrote:

Talking of fuses....
Have you ever had to change the 1A fuse in a shaver adapter? I think I probably have twice in over forty years.
So why the hell are they sold in packs of 4 FFS?
--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com