OT: Tarmaccing

My in laws are wanting their drive re tarmaccing. Does anybody know of a good person/company in the Leeds area? Last time, approx 11 years ago, they had a knock on the door and the usual "We are doing the road up there and we have half a truck load left....". Father In Law wants it done 'properly' this time.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

When you find one, ask if they have streetworks accreditation, if they have they are reasonably reputable, if they just look blank or refuse to show the card , then be cautious. The reason I say this is because from a highway authority point of view, we will not accept drive works etc from any contractor who cannot prove the above.

Chris

Reply to
Merlin's Laptop