OT: (ish) dyeing sofa cover

Hi

Does anyone know of a company that dyes sofa covers, cushion covers etc? I found one site Bluemill, they'd charge around =A3170 (including postage). The sofa is a four seater. With 2 large base 'cushions' and 5 back cushions, and 1 removeable sofa cover.

I just want to get a price comparison/recommendations if anyone knows of any companies. I have googled but only really came up with bluemill.

TIA

paddle

Reply to
the paddle

"the paddle" wrote: Hi

Does anyone know of a company that dyes sofa covers, cushion covers etc? I found one site Bluemill, they'd charge around £170 (including postage). The sofa is a four seater. With 2 large base 'cushions' and 5 back cushions, and 1 removeable sofa cover.

I just want to get a price comparison/recommendations if anyone knows of any companies. I have googled but only really came up with bluemill.

All I could find via Google is:

31 Four seater sofa cover (inclusive of arm, seat & back cushion covers) £227.00

Reply to
Codswallop

"the paddle" wrote: Hi

Does anyone know of a company that dyes sofa covers, cushion covers etc? I found one site Bluemill, they'd charge around £170 (including postage). The sofa is a four seater. With 2 large base 'cushions' and 5 back cushions, and 1 removeable sofa cover.

I just want to get a price comparison/recommendations if anyone knows of any companies. I have googled but only really came up with bluemill.

Are you aware that dyeing fabric is unpredictable if the original fabric is coloured?

Reply to
Codswallop