OT: (ish) dyeing sofa cover

Hi
Does anyone know of a company that dyes sofa covers, cushion covers etc? I found one site Bluemill, they'd charge around 170 (including postage). The sofa is a four seater. With 2 large base 'cushions' and 5 back cushions, and 1 removeable sofa cover.
I just want to get a price comparison/recommendations if anyone knows of any companies. I have googled but only really came up with bluemill.
TIA
paddle
"the paddle" wrote: Hi
Does anyone know of a company that dyes sofa covers, cushion covers etc? I found one site Bluemill, they'd charge around 170 (including postage). The sofa is a four seater. With 2 large base 'cushions' and 5 back cushions, and 1 removeable sofa cover.
I just want to get a price comparison/recommendations if anyone knows of any companies. I have googled but only really came up with bluemill. ----------------------------------------------------------------------
All I could find via Google is: http://www.harryberger.com/prices.htm Item 31 Four seater sofa cover (inclusive of arm, seat & back cushion covers) 227.00
"the paddle" wrote: Hi
Does anyone know of a company that dyes sofa covers, cushion covers etc? I found one site Bluemill, they'd charge around 170 (including postage). The sofa is a four seater. With 2 large base 'cushions' and 5 back cushions, and 1 removeable sofa cover.
I just want to get a price comparison/recommendations if anyone knows of any companies. I have googled but only really came up with bluemill.
Are you aware that dyeing fabric is unpredictable if the original fabric is coloured?