OT Humour

40 pikeys arrive at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter meets them, and says, "You can't all come in; we've only got room for 10! I'll give you 1/2 an hour to sort yourselves out,OK?" 1/2 an hour later, St Peter crashes into God's office and shouts "They've gone!" God says "What, all 40 of them?" St. Peter says "Not the pikeys, the f*cking gates!"