Opinion

Hello,
I did some work on a new site that wants to presents some basic things for home improvements.
I wanted to ask for a general opinion if it is understandable only from images. For the moment it contains only the romanian version. In short time it will have english also.
What do you think? The site is here: www.renovat.ro
Best Regards,
"Renovat" Team

Well, the link doesn't work, for starters.
Rob Graham
Sorry! It does work. I didn't realise my computer had gone offline when I tried the link.
Rob