Opal Triton shower

Anyone know about these? It runs off the mains, the pressure switches it on.
Alas there's sometimes not enough pressure to make it work. I moaned for yonks about this to Anglian Water who dug holes and tutted a lot but generally messed about for an ineffectual 3 years until my MP finally got them to admit to and fix a faulty clock. (Don't ask, I've no idea.) No more problems for nine whole months, until yesterday.
Bod tested pressure out in the road and said it was ok. Shower worked a couple of hours later.
But how can I tell if the fault is water pressure or my shower, and if the shower can I increase the pressure, or fiddle with it to trip at a slightly lower pressure?
thanks
Call Triton, their support is good.