Offline cracks in render.

These large 1/8" cracks inside the hallway are not inline with the wall. That is, the bottom line of the crack projects outwards from the top line. Is there any procedure for filling and disguising this?
says...

For a small area of sound plaster I would use my surform plane to remove the proud plaster so that it is level with the plaster on the other side of the crack. Then use filler to smooth the surface and fill the cracks. Ir the plaster surface is proud because the plaster has come away from the wall then the lose plaster needs knocking off and the surface needs re-plastering.
--
This post is best viewed with the computer switched on.