ocean premier fridge freezer parts

Handles snapped off! Cannot get a replacement anywhere! Any hints anybody?

Hi Group
I had a similar problem with a fridge freezer. It was solved by visiting the local tip which takes in freezers etc. A few words to a helpful man and I was away with a good handle. The helpful man was rewarded for his trouble. Obviously you need tools and the ability to use them.
Robbie>
On Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:50:58 PM UTC, michael k wrote:

we have the same model my husband found a small strip os wood shaped it and used that its been in place for over a year

I love these posts.
Somewhere between November 2007 and June 2014 he probably found a solution of some sort...
Andy

No, somewhere, there's a skeleton slumped against a fridge door.
--
Andrew Gabriel
On 09/06/2014 23:09, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Inside?
Andy